Prev: RE: FT fighter combat (game idea) Next: Re: FT: Nova Cannons and Wave Guns, as plasma torpedoes

RE: [TER] Modge-Podge

From: Ndege Diamond <nezach@e...>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 17:54:27 -0700
Subject: RE: [TER] Modge-Podge

At 06:31 PM 8/25/99 +0100, you wrote:
>Thanks Roger - I found out that ~ 50/50 PVA/Water is equivalent to
>to Modge Podge and that its designed for Decoupage.
>
>Modge Podge also needs sealing as it dries tacky.
>
>I'm still convinced that using some fibre such as tissue as
>a laminate would be a *lot* stronger than just the sealant if
>its only thinned PVA.

I use a mixture of PVA, spackling paste, and water.  I have used it to
make
asteroids, muddy terrain, and on styrafoam buildings.  You can add sand
or
whatever for more texture or sand it down to make it smoother.	Works
best
if you use it in layers though.

Ndege Diamond

-
Every dogma has its day
-
Nezach(at)earthlink(dot)net

Prev: RE: FT fighter combat (game idea) Next: Re: FT: Nova Cannons and Wave Guns, as plasma torpedoes