Prev: Re: FMA SG2 CC Question Next: [FT] AO minor problem

Re: Counter Battery

From: Ryan M Gill <monty@a...>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 15:27:41 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Counter Battery

On Mon, 23 Aug 1999, Alan E and Carmel J Brain wrote:

> A simple discarding sabot would fix this. Make the RAM coating
ablative,
> and the shell is stealthed from Radar.

So you reduce the amount of HE you can carry per shell. Reduces the
amount of MINES and Sub munitions for killing tanks too...

[other measures and coutermeasure deleted]

So really it looks like folks need to deliver their mission ultra quick
and then skedaddle.

> So the only thing to do when you can't decrease the signal is increase
> the noise, with jammers, spoofers, absorbers, etc.

Ok, make another unit for my aircraft to target with little effort....

- Ryan Montieth Gill		DoD# 0780 (Smug #1) / AMA / SOHC -
- ryan.gill@turner.com	    I speak not for CNN, nor they for me -
- rmgill@mindspring.com 	     www.mindspring.com/~rmgill/ -
- '85 Honda CB700S  -  '72 Honda CB750K  - '76 Chevy MonteCarlo  -

Prev: Re: FMA SG2 CC Question Next: [FT] AO minor problem