Prev: Re: Fw: [FT] Islamic Federation ships and request to Nyrath Next: Gen Con Pic's

Re: The UN

From: "John C" <john1x@h...>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 18:41:44 GMT
Subject: Re: The UN

> > I'm not suggesting an allien invasion as means of implamenting
Global
> > unity!
> >
> > Perry
>
>note that you don't actually need an alien invasion - you just need the
>appearence of one (think Alan Moore + Dave Gibbons' "Watchmen" or even
>some modern conspiracy theories). perhaps that's why the UN has a
weapons
>programme - they develop new drives and railguns and fake the KV
invasion
>to get humanity to fall in line (i know it's nuts, but there will be
>people in the Tuffleyverse who believe that :) ).

You see, this is *exactly* what the Illuminati want people to believe.
Global Unity is directly counter to their goals, so they'll be working
convince people that the whole Kra'Vak incursion is a hoax, used by the
UN
to further their plans of universal domination.

Trust me, those mysterious "Black Starships" are not UN property.

Fnord, everyone.

John Crimmins	 john1x@hotmail.com    johncrim@voicenet.com
	http://www.voicenet.com/~johncrim/index.html
    Home of "Destroy All Monsters!" and other nonsense.

Prev: Re: Fw: [FT] Islamic Federation ships and request to Nyrath Next: Gen Con Pic's