Prev: Re: Stargrunt and Starseige: Rebellion Next: Re: FMA - Sovereign Stone

Re: Stargrunt and Starseige: Rebellion

From: Timothy Pricer <pricer@r...>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 11:12:58 -0500
Subject: Re: Stargrunt and Starseige: Rebellion

On Mon, 23 Aug 1999, you wrote:
> In a message dated 8/23/99 8:06:41 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
> dean.gundberg@noridian.com writes:
>
> <<
>  Actually Starseige: Rebellion is a armor/mech game and is much closer
>  Dirtside than to Stargrunt (and I think it varies dice in an FMA-like
system
>  too).  I almost picked up the Rules-Only pack at GenCon (you don't
have to
>  buy the whole boxed set if you don't want to) but I had to get more
minis
>  instead. >>
>
> Okay, maybe some one else got the rules and would be willing to do a
'patch'
> so the rest of us don't have to get the rules and can get more minies.
> -Stephen

I played the demo they had at GenCon in which the objective was to kill
Pokemon.  I was a little put off by the game when a was required to roll
48
pair of dice to determine the outcome of a fire action.(4 mech squad x 4
hvy
autocannons x rate of fire 3)  But that volley did slaughter Pokemon and
that
got me a copy of the rules (not that I have read them).

Tim

Prev: Re: Stargrunt and Starseige: Rebellion Next: Re: FMA - Sovereign Stone