Prev: Re: FMA Simple Skills Next: Re: Tuffleyverse, States of Europe

Re: Tuffleyverse, States of Europe

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@p...>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 1999 10:41:38 -0700
Subject: Re: Tuffleyverse, States of Europe

Niall Gilsenan wrote:

> Talk about differing viewpoints.  My view of UN in GZGverse is that
> they're the only honourable bunch of the lot of them.  Holding the
> factions apart at great cost to themselves.  Betrayed on all sides by
> the different factions.  One nice one I saw was that originally UN
drew
> staff from the various factions but due to a NAC captain stealing the
> plans for pulse torpedoes they decided to recruit an organice force
> instead.
>
> Niall Gilsenan,

     You are quite right, very different, I am just extending the
current
UN into the future.   Making the orginization even more corrupt than it
currently is.	To quote Jon "in the FT universe there are no good
guys".

     As far as the PT episode:
1) The momey for the development of the new weapon had to come from
somewhere, how about skimming it from the humanitarian and disaster
funds.
2) Why was a new weapon being developed for starship combat by an
organization that has no starships?
3) Why does the UN have a weapons program at all?

Just some things to think about!

Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: Re: FMA Simple Skills Next: Re: Tuffleyverse, States of Europe