Prev: Re: Tuffleyverse, States of Europe Next: Re: FMA Simple Skills

Re: FMA Simple Skills

From: "Andrew Martin" <Al.Bri@x...>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 01:13:46 +1200
Subject: Re: FMA Simple Skills

Aron wrote:
> It seems to me the more we muck about with the rules striving for
more detail, or covering all potential situations, the more things seem
complicated and confused.

	That's usually correct. Simplistic changes tend to do that.
Complex
changes make things more complicated. Simple changes make things become
more simpler.

Another alternative, is that a skill allows one reroll of both the
quality die and the difficulty die. If you don't like the result of the
first roll, reroll both dice. The second result has the usual effect.

Andrew Martin
Al.Bri@xtra.co.nz
http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/
Online @ 33,600 Baud!
-><-

Prev: Re: Tuffleyverse, States of Europe Next: Re: FMA Simple Skills