Prev: Re: Vector Movement Next: Re: Lafayette Incident

Re: Vector Movement

From: Popeyesays@a...
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 17:44:28 EDT
Subject: Re: Vector Movement

In a message dated 8/20/99 1:59:41 PM Central Daylight Time,
los@cris.com
writes:

<< You can
 pre-measure whatever the hell you want but you have only one minute to
complete
 you squad action.  I don't wanna play with some idjit that's gonna
spend ten
 minutes on each move. (Unless it's my wife <grin>) >>

BINGO!! And I will defer to your judgement on whether or not to irritate
your
wife, I would warn you not to irritate mine (for safety's sake).

As to Clancy fantasies, I enjoy them to. Detection and spotting devices
ALWAYS improve - but then on the other hand stealth technology and
discipline
ALWAYS improves. I'd a lot rather see infantry heavy games moving ina
:fog:
and vehicles which can lug around the heavy devices having excellent
range
finding and detection abilities from mid-long range - but up close it's
time
to pay the penalty for living in a lead suit.

Prev: Re: Vector Movement Next: Re: Lafayette Incident