Prev: FT: rear firing arcs, home-made star mat Next: Stargrunt vehicles from the Toystore

Re: FT: rear firing arcs, home-made star mat

From: Channing Faunce <channing@g...>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 18:03:31 -0400
Subject: Re: FT: rear firing arcs, home-made star mat

Look in craft store for a "speckeling wand" its a wire brush that you
dip in
fabric paint. Then hold it over the cloth and twirl it between your
fingers.
you get a good random star field effect.

GBailey@aol.com wrote:

> I got cheap and made my own star map playing area.  I bought a
> black bedsheet and a white paint pen and dotted the sheet.  I took
> some paint and dotted a few colored stars (red, green, yellow, blue).
> I tried to add in a nebula with brushes but that didn't work as well.
> Any other ideas for adding a nebula without spraying/air brushing?
>
> Glen
> PS. still not working, but can get a job anytime.  Enjoying the time
off!

--
Channing C. Faunce

channing@glasscity.net
http://www.glasscity.net/users/channing/index.html

Forge World saying: Never underestimate your enemy/food-souce.

Silent Death ships for sale outright or to trade for Full Thrust ships.
See
my webpage for specifics.

Prev: FT: rear firing arcs, home-made star mat Next: Stargrunt vehicles from the Toystore