Prev: Re: Painting tip: was Re: Stargrunt Vehicles from the Toystoreswww.galoob.com Next: Re: Miniatures vs Fleet book

Re: OT VOR: a review

From: "" <adamnan@h...>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 06:14:14 PDT
Subject: Re: OT VOR: a review

Lets be honest, its a beer and pretzels game that is intended to sell
minis... the campaign rules and flavor charts - anything that says if
your
playing a campign all your troops are dead due to "x" event is pure
flavor...LOL.  If you want a decent combat sim stick with FMA Skirmish
and
Stargrunt.  Beer and pretzels and easy convert the GW'ers  with try Vor
then
you can take them into a serious (yet fun game) like Stargrunt.

>From: Michael Brown <mkkabrow@wco.com>
>To: "Full Thrust Mailer (E-mail)" <gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU>
>Subject: OT VOR: a review
>Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 19:56:07 -0700
>
>Based on the discussion on RGMM, it should have been called Flame VOR.
>picked it up, read it, and now I have some nice minis for FMA
Skirmish:)