Prev: Re: The sands of Mars and the gray shores of Luna: 1/300 scale Stargrunt??? Next: Re: Painting tip: was Re: Stargrunt Vehicles from the Toystoreswww.galoob.com

Re: Miniatures vs Fleet book

From: "Okay, new day. Time to be happy. (- Cat)" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 07:54:59 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Miniatures vs Fleet book

KR writes:
>> I'm seeing some major discrepancies between the miniatures and the
Fleet
>> Book pictures.  I realize some of the "bits" might correct this, but
>> the differences are pretty major, the ones I've noticed?
>>
>> FSE CVL Didn't come with an extra runway.
>> FSE Fleet Carrier, only one of the big square fighter bays.
>
>We made the kits the way Copeland sent them to us.  When Jon took
>over production he made changes (or he had been making the kits
>differently) that we were unaware of until FB came out.  All items
>are now up to FB standard.

Personally I like the 'old' NAC CE mini better than the Fleetbook
version. :)
If you plan to no longer carry that one, lemme know so I can scrape
together
a little cash to buy a few more!

Mk
...__
McCoy: "Angry, Mr Spock? Or frustrated, perhaps?"

Spock: "Such emotions are foreign to me. I am merely testing the
strength
  of the door."

McCoy: "For the 15th time?"
				 - ST:TOS, 'Bread & Circuses'