Prev: RE: Tuffleyverse, States of Europe Next: OT VOR: a review

The sands of Mars and the gray shores of Luna: 1/300 scale Stargrunt???

From: "Scott Case" <tgunner@h...>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 19:50:08 PDT
Subject: The sands of Mars and the gray shores of Luna: 1/300 scale Stargrunt???

>Have any of you checked out his Fifth Foreign Legion series? Very >well

>done,
>easy to see some Stargrunt possibilities and even some DSII stuff.

I agree! It lends itself more to the Stargrunt side than DS II.

I'm still thinking over the Sands of Mars stuff and am wondering: Has
anyone
tried to play Stargrunt with 1:300 scale minis? Stargrunt's normal scale
is
just a tad small to run a campaign like Sands of Mars (the book has too
many
vehicles to be cheap to play, but not ENOUGH of them for DSII). But on
the
other hand it (SGII) has the right amount of detail for what I want to
do.

http://users.sgi.net/~whkeith/index.html