Prev: Re: FMA Skirmish Weapon Ranges and Area Fire Next: [FT] PBeM Game - BYOF

Re: Eureka Miniatures Online

From: "Jeremy Sadler" <jsadler@e...>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 13:01:20 +1000
Subject: Re: Eureka Miniatures Online

It's actually Javascript, the less volative and less dangerous
semi-cousin
(even though they are really related only by name) to Java. There is no
Java
or ActiveX on the Eureka site.

If you bypass enter.html to go to anywhere in the site, then online
ordering
will not work. And in fact, you may receive more errors.

Unfortunately, to run the shop in Javascript requires a reasonably sized
download to the client. Plus for some reason, the server has been
running
very slow recently... :(