Prev: Re: (OT) Re: CGI FT starships Next: Re: [OT] Internet miniatures ordering survey

Re: [DS II] YNA Chit replacement scheme

From: "Andrew Martin" <Al.Bri@x...>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 22:10:39 +1200
Subject: Re: [DS II] YNA Chit replacement scheme

Brushman wrote:
> As some of you may remember I asked about a percental chart to
replace the chits, and while Andrew was very nice to point me in the
direction of his page (thanks Andrew) neither of his charts are
percental based, which is what I really want.

	There's also a Fin's chart which is percentile based, based not
on
chit draw, but on weapon effectiveness versus armour. Basically a huge
chart crossreferencing all weapons and sizes against all armours and
levels. Unfortunately, I don't have his URL, nor can I remember his
name, and he's left the list. But I'm sure that the URL is in the
archives. You might also find them on the GZG Full Thrust web ring.

Andrew Martin
Al.Bri@xtra.co.nz
http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/
Online @ 33,600 Baud!
-><-

Prev: Re: (OT) Re: CGI FT starships Next: Re: [OT] Internet miniatures ordering survey