Prev: Re: A small request.... :-) Next: (OT) Re: CGI FT starships

Re: GZG/Geo-Hex at GenCon: Another Review... (Long)

From: GULLYdsm@a...
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 01:13:28 EDT
Subject: Re: GZG/Geo-Hex at GenCon: Another Review... (Long)

Hi Allan,

An excellent review of GENCON.	I would like to thank you and
congratulate
you on all your work getting things ready.  This in spite of ANDON.  I
thought the GEOHEX games were well represented.  I wish that ANDON had
come
through with its Demo table in the main building.  It would have been an

excellent place to show the games in a shorter time frame.  Another
ANDON
messup.   Did you ever figure out why, KR?

I think the Noon start time for the tournament is a good idea.	It was
originally started at 8am in order to get enough table space.  But
seeing the
decline of miniature games, that should not be a big problem next year.
definitely think it would attract more players and make it much more
comfortable for the judges.  : )

I had a great show and am looking forward to next year (with any luck).
It
was good to see everybody and I was delighted to get the weekend at the
show.

Talk to you all later,	Jeff Gullion

Prev: Re: A small request.... :-) Next: (OT) Re: CGI FT starships