Prev: Re: A small request.... :-) Next: Re: Kudos!

Re: [FT] Full Thrust Lite?

From: Donald Hosford <hosford.donald@a...>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 19:42:17 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] Full Thrust Lite?

The title Jon(gzg) put on it:  "Retro Thrust"

I have it on my harddrive somewhere...couldn't find it though...
I had to dig up the paper copy I have.	It's in the archives in the Feb
16-18, 1997 file, "where this all started..."  Its about 1/3 from the
top.

It is the "bare bones" version of FT.

Donald Hosford