Prev: RE: Kudos! Next: RE: [OT] Internet miniatures ordering survey

Re: [OT] Internet miniatures ordering survey

From: David <dluff@e...>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 18:17:51 -0400
Subject: Re: [OT] Internet miniatures ordering survey

Niles;

While your service can provide gamers who are too far from a store or
sell figures cheaper, unless the hobby store I go to cannot get a figure
that I am looking for, I prefer to support my local store and buy from
them.  The stores here in Northern Virginia also provide large gaming
areas for us and for that I support them.