Prev: Re: Mines Next: Re: A small request.... :-)

Re: A small request.... :-)

From: "Christopher Pratt" <valen@g...>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 08:54:45 -0400
Subject: Re: A small request.... :-)

Any change you could do some more, perhaps @ very high resolution (i.e.
1600x1200), I need a good wallpaper for windows...

"Windows 95: 32-bit extensions and a graphical shell for a 16-bit patch
an 8-bit operating system originally coded for a 4-bit microprocessor,
written by a 2-bit company that can't stand for 1 bit of competition." -
Unknown
Christopher Pratt
valen@gatecom.com