Prev: RE: painting help needed Next: Re: star blazers

RE: [FT] Eldar minis

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@f...>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 00:22:31 -0700
Subject: RE: [FT] Eldar minis

At 1:23 PM +1000 8/16/99, Beth Fulton wrote:
>G'day Aaron,
>
>>>especially since GW had mislabeled and
>>>priced the Shadow which they labeled as an Eclipse and priced at
$14.95 (a
>>>bit of a shock to the shop owner who was paying $18.95 for them).
>>
>>...?	Up here, the Shadow and Eclipse are both the same price...
>
>They're probably the same price here too, the funny thing was the look
on
>the guys face - I got there as he opened the shipment - he was quite
>shocked to find that the labeling indicated the retail price was less
than
>what he'd paid wholesale ;)
>
> >how much
> >are your escort blisters?
>
>They currently go for $14.95

$14.95 for escorts ? either that's Aussie money or Rip Off Alert !
gameshed.Con has their escorts listed at US$8.49, and they discount
'em from there.
Michael Carter Llaneza
Devolution is very real to me.
Overkill: A Sufficient Preponderance of Firepower
http://www.flash.net/~maserati/

Prev: RE: painting help needed Next: Re: star blazers