Prev: RE: [FT] The Long Journey Home (AAR) Part 1/6 Next: Re: The sands of Mars and the gray shores of Luna

Tyranid capships?

From: Aaron Teske <ateske@H...>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 00:28:34 -0400
Subject: Tyranid capships?

Shoot.	I thought I'd saved the message, and I'm pretty sure the URL was
mentioned elsewhere too, but I can't find either, in my FT box or in the
trash.	So....

I remember a URL being posted for a page with [GW] Tyranid-style
miniature
construction info... anyone?

Thanks,

					Aaron Teske
					ateske@HICom.net
LAUNCH DAY!
A totally unprovoked attack on peaceful neighbors. Must be the race
file. Does strange things.
		--Rick Kucejko, on the War Monger PRT in Stars!

Prev: RE: [FT] The Long Journey Home (AAR) Part 1/6 Next: Re: The sands of Mars and the gray shores of Luna