Prev: Re: [ot] on beyond zebra Next: Removing paint from miniatures

Re: star blazers

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 10:02:41 +1000
Subject: Re: star blazers

G'day Louie,

>I was wondering if anyone has done conversions for the Star Blazers
anime
>series.  The wave gun seems to be directly borrowed from this sries so
>would think there is one out the.  I know of a star blazers game that
has a
>fleet sourcebook, but haven't seen it.  also been searching the web
with no
>louck.

Derek has done up the Earth Force battleship (one with wave gun) for our
son's fleet and he's halfway through the magna-wave cannon ship (excuse
me
if the names of these things are a bit off). He's also got a few books
on
the topic, unfortunately they're in Japanese, but the technical pictures
do
give you the gist anyway. I gave him the video of the first Starblazers
movie as the other half of his anniversary present so when he's come out
of
his stupor I'll ask him if he's got anything else (especially in
electronic
form off the net) that may help.

Cheers

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax (03) 6232 5199 International +61 3 6232 5199

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Re: [ot] on beyond zebra Next: Removing paint from miniatures