Prev: Re: [FT] Eldar minis Next: Nude minis

RE: [FT] Eldar minis

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 09:51:32 +1000
Subject: RE: [FT] Eldar minis

G'day Tim,

><ot>
>
>>"Do you want to be a BullFrog?" or "Would you like to be a Bullfrog"
or
>>something like that
>
>according to amazon no such title attributed to the good doctor
>maybe its in an anthology.
>
></ot>

Actually it turned out to be "Would you rather be a bullfrog?" and its
not
strictly by Seuss as it turns out, but another one of the authors that
write for that series of books (showing my complete literary ignorance
wasn't I?)

>BFG miniatures the eldar ships do look very nice and are pricey
>but different (5 pounds for a single ship)

They didn't seem too bad to me - MUCH cheaper than what I'd expected
(its
almost like GW is trying to sucker you in with the little guys before
nailing you with the big ships) - especially since GW had mislabeled and
priced the Shadow which they labeled as an Eclipse and priced at $14.95
(a
bit of a shock to the shop owner who was paying $18.95 for them).

Cheers

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax (03) 6232 5199 International +61 3 6232 5199

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Re: [FT] Eldar minis Next: Nude minis