Prev: Re: painting help needed Next: Re: A small request.... :-)

Re: A small request.... :-)

From: Channing Faunce <channing@g...>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 16:42:56 -0400
Subject: Re: A small request.... :-)

Consider me duly impressed. *Very* nice.

--
Channing C. Faunce

channing@glasscity.net
http://www.glasscity.net/users/channing/index.html

Forge World saying: Never underestimate your enemy/food-souce.

Silent Death ships for sale outright or to trade for Full Thrust ships.
See my
webpage for specifics.

Prev: Re: painting help needed Next: Re: A small request.... :-)