Prev: Re: [FT] Eldar minis Next: Re: New additions to Non-canonical map

RE: [FT] Eldar minis

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@f...>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 22:48:52 -0700
Subject: RE: [FT] Eldar minis

>At 2:19 PM +0100 8/13/99, Tim Jones wrote:
>
>BFG miniatures the eldar ships do look very nice and are pricey
>but different (5 pounds for a single ship) If only they were
>going to be issuing the tyranids but at the moment nada.
>
>For stats you could just make them up or base them on a FB
>design.

The small Eldar stuff are actually almost cheap, I like 3 FF or DD
for $9, and I haven't paid retail for any of 'em. The cruisers are
really nice models, and yes they do scale in with B5W Minbari (as
dreadnaughts).
Michael Carter Llaneza
Devolution is very real to me.
Overkill: A Sufficient Preponderance of Firepower
http://www.flash.net/~maserati/

Prev: Re: [FT] Eldar minis Next: Re: New additions to Non-canonical map