Prev: Re: [DSII] Damage chart? Next: RE: star blazers

Re: St. Jon the Mind Controller

From: Jonathan White <Jonw@n...>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 22:44:29 +0100
Subject: Re: St. Jon the Mind Controller

Thomas Barclay wrote:

> I hadn't realized the list members were being programmed. I'm curious.

That's funny, you weren't /programmed / to be. Oh cripes here we go -
The
first email list WestWorld. I'm off before Yul Brynner arrives...

> people to bolton for induction into the Body" (kind of like Landru on

Ermm... I think you have your Jons confused. I'm Jon who used to be list
admin and just barely escaped the admin curse despite fleeing to
Manchester. I'm from Bolton. T'Other Jon actually does all the work. Of
course he has made enough money to build his own James Bond villan style
fortified hideout. It may look like an unobtrusive part of a trading
estate, but I've seem the hidden laser turrets...

> ST Classic)? Or is it a plan (a la Pinky and the Brain) to take over
> the world?

"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
" I think so brain, but we'll never pass a suitcase full of FT minis
through as hand luggage.."

		TTFN
			Jon

Prev: Re: [DSII] Damage chart? Next: RE: star blazers