Prev: Re: [FT] Eldar minis Next: RE: SML's, PDAFs and Banzai Jammers/Escorts

Re: [FT] Eldar minis

From: Aaron Teske <ateske@H...>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 06:56:39 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] Eldar minis

At 06:37 AM 8/13/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Much to my surprise, my wife and I share the same favorite
>Dr. Seuss book: On Beyond Zebra.  And it is the one that
>most people have never heard of.

How could they *not*!?!?  Heck, I've still got my copy, though that's
mostly because when my Mom moved she made me take nearly everything of
mine
I'd had in storage in her basement.  So now it's stored in my apartment,
yay....

>It shows the marvelous letters that exist past the
>letter "Z". Most would look nifty emblazoned on the
>side of an alien starship lead miniature.

You know... that's not a bad idea.

Hmm.

Oh, dear.  (Of course, I've already *got* a plan for several of my
cruisers, based off an anime show -- Vampire Princess Miyu -- but my
escorts...?)

And what *do* you call the last one, anyway?  And it'd be mighty hard to
fit *that* on the side of an escort....

					Aaron Teske
					ateske@HICom.net

Prev: Re: [FT] Eldar minis Next: RE: SML's, PDAFs and Banzai Jammers/Escorts