Prev: Re: [SG2] Re: 15mm figures Next: RE: [FT] Eldar minis

RE: [OT sorta} SFC?

From: "Tim Jones" <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 08:13:54 +0100
Subject: RE: [OT sorta} SFC?

>Just a little something for you computer types to chew on over the
>weekend..... :-)

Its out of our league really, modern game expectations are so
high you can't write this sort of things as skunkworks the
effort is enormous (ask Mike Wikan).

In reality only a fully functional game house could get a mass
market quality game out, and they are chasing other mass market
franchises or making up their own backgrounds to reduce royalties.

Although its something I'd love to see, a 3dfx version of FT
is probably only ever going to be a dream.

-= tim jones =-

Prev: Re: [SG2] Re: 15mm figures Next: RE: [FT] Eldar minis