Prev: Re:SML's, PDAFs and Banzai Jammers/Escorts Next: Re: [SG2] Re: 15mm figures

Re: [FT] Eldar minis

From: Jon Davis <davis@a...>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 00:39:40 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] Eldar minis

No, I'm mighty impressed.  Congratulations, Derek!

I haven't seen any Gothic Thrust stats for the Eldar yet, but they
present somewhat of a difficult fit into the FT world due to their
ability to move-fire-move much like a GEV in the Ogre universe. Not
impossible to convert, but I do not have any Eldar ships as yet.

Maybe Dr Seuss was an Eldar in disguise!  But you're right, Beth.

Jon

Beth Fulton wrote:

> G'day guys,
>
> Gave Derek his wedding anniversary present yesterday - packet of Eldar
> destroyers, hellbors and a shadow cruiser. And he's mighty impressed,
so
> now he was wondering if you BFG conversion guys have any good ideas
for FT
> stats for them.
>
> By the way, is it just me or do those ships look like Dr Seuss'
Bloogle birds?

----

----