Prev: Re: Combat Walkers - Chasis arrangement Next: Re: SFSFW- U.S.

[HH] PBeM - call for players

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 13:04:54 +1000
Subject: [HH] PBeM - call for players

I am after 2-4 players to refight the Battle of First Yeltsain.

I will be using my modified rules, which can be found at:
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/ft/honor.htm

Weekly turns, using vector movement & vector moved missiles.
I will also be attempting to supply a FTMAP.gif to players as we go.
*****
The battle of First Yeltsain was fought between the Royal Manticore Navy
&
ships of the People's Republic of Haven, which had been 'sold' to the
'Faithful' - religious fanatics whose only goal is to subjegate those
who
expelled them during the last civil war.

Ships involved:
HMS Fearless (CA) - Captain Honor Harrington
HMS Troubador (DD)
Thunder of God (BC)
Principality (DD)
*****