Prev: Re: Vector Movement and SML's Next: Re: Digest available?

Re: Displaying PBeM Games.

From: Jon Davis <davis@a...>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 20:20:40 -0400
Subject: Re: Displaying PBeM Games.

I've used both an Excel spreadsheet charting and FTMAP to generate
images
for my PBeM games, both as referee and player.	I would recommend FTMap
because it can provide more elegant images that Excel can achieve.

For example see:  http://www.albany.net/~davis/ft/mano

for two corvettes who bit the dust this turn.

I have configured my PBeM worksheets to generate an FTMAP data file.
From
there it is very simple to generate the map and post it for players.

Jon

Prev: Re: Vector Movement and SML's Next: Re: Digest available?