Prev: Re: [FT] Vector Silliness Next: Re: Vector Movement and SML's

RE: Vector Movement and SML's

From: "Bell, Brian K" <Brian_Bell@d...>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 11:21:29 -0400
Subject: RE: Vector Movement and SML's

This is the difference between MT missiles and Salvo Missiles. Salvo
missiles are fast, but short lived "dumb" missiles. The bigger MT
missiles
are slightly slower, have a longer flight time, and have room to carry
more
sophisticated sensors and AI's. This is why MT missiles can pick their
target.
-----
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net