Prev: RE: ADFC and PDS (was: Vector Movement and SML's) Next: RE: Vector Movement and SML's

Re: Rules and Howdy! RE: [FT] Kra'Vak question. Was: [GenCon] Kra'Vak AAR

From: "Christopher Pratt" <valen@g...>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 09:06:28 -0400
Subject: Re: Rules and Howdy! RE: [FT] Kra'Vak question. Was: [GenCon] Kra'Vak AAR

----- Original Message -----
From: <devans@uneb.edu>
To: <gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU>
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 1999 11:42 AM
Subject: Rules and Howdy! RE: [FT] Kra'Vak question. Was: [GenCon]
Kra'Vak
AAR

> I was able to get there using:
> http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3565/kravak/
> which shows as a directory, then select the rules
> I needed from there. GeoCities... *ptah*
>
> By the way, I was at GenCon and didn't play a single
> game, unless you count a pickup of MagBlast, but hope
> my support by keeping Hobie interested enough to show,
> and buying from KR, of course, will give me dispensation
> for poor participation.
>
> Course, it didn't help having four people trying to
> co-ordinate two hotel room keys. And, as for the stay
> at the Ambassador... *seeth*

Ohhh...Tell me about it, they had 2 tiny!!! elevators and one of them
was
broken during for the entire duration of the convention.  Don't even let
me
get started on the condition of my room...

the moral of the story is... DON'T stay at the ambassador!!!!

> Andon... Somebody get a rope...
>
> Still, Allan, Mark, Mike, Tom's, Schoon, et. al, good to
> see you again!
>
> By the way, anybody else thinking about MageCon in South
> Dakota, USA, first part of Sept? I normally head for
> Denver that weekend, but I might get a small crew up for
> the weekend, ESPECIALLY if they see interest on this list.
> Not that GenCon burnout might not last til then. ;->=
>
> The_Beast

later
Chris

Prev: RE: ADFC and PDS (was: Vector Movement and SML's) Next: RE: Vector Movement and SML's