Prev: Vector Movement Next: Re: [FT] Vector Silliness

[SG II] New Player

From: TBerry7403@a...
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 11:07:38 EDT
Subject: [SG II] New Player

Greetings all,

     I just picked up Stargrunt II on Friday.  It seems to suit my
"reality"
bent
alot more than WARZONE does (you don't bring a knife to a gun fight).
It's
also nice to have the leaders actually DO something in a leadership role
rather than providing some super-deluxe heavy-hitting firepower.

    A question: I would much rather do my gaming the 15mm than 25mm.  In
the rule book there is atleast one photo of 15mm figures (shown beside
25mm)
that are supposed to GZG figures.  Do these figures exist and does
anyone
know how I can get my hands on them.

Thanks and happy gaming,

Tim Berry

Prev: Vector Movement Next: Re: [FT] Vector Silliness