Prev: Re: [DS2][SG2] Robot Dogs Next: [FT] Full Thrust Lite?

A thank you and an apology - post Gen Con

From: bbrush@r...
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 12:29:58 -0500
Subject: A thank you and an apology - post Gen Con

Hello all.

First of all, thank you to Tom	and Bryan for running excellent SG and
DS games
at Gen Con. I had a great time (even though I was slaughtered both
times).  Both
experiences were partly responsible for me deciding to start doing demos
at my
upcoming local cons.  Hopefully we (my friends and I) can spread the
word,
around here, on how cool these systems really are (DS, FT, SG).

Also, I got back and found that my auto-responder managed to screw up
and inform
a bunch of people who don't care that I was out of the office.	I would
like to
publicly apologize for this, I know how irritating it can be, and it was
certainly not intentional.

If Bryan (the DSII guy) is on this list, I had some thoughts on the
Slammers vs.
Falkenberg scenario if you're interested.

Once again sorry about the auto-responder screw-up.

Brushman

Prev: Re: [DS2][SG2] Robot Dogs Next: [FT] Full Thrust Lite?