Prev: FW: MARS status Next: RE: [GenCon] Kra'Vak AAR

The sands of Mars and the gray shores of Luna

From: "Scott Case" <tgunner@h...>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 1999 10:35:43 PDT
Subject: The sands of Mars and the gray shores of Luna

I just read a couple of books by Ian Douglas about interstellar warfare
in
the next 50 years- really cool stuff.

So, like I'm now dying to try some of that stuff in Star Grunt. Anybody
know
of any cool minis for troops in full environmental armor (space suits)?

Any ideas about how to fight Star Grunt in places with low gravity (Mars
and
Luna), and zero g combat in space? I'm rereading the rules right now and

might post my ideas later. Would love to hear what ya'll have to say.

Scott

Prev: FW: MARS status Next: RE: [GenCon] Kra'Vak AAR