Prev: Re: Movement thoughts for FMA from Mike - my reply Next: Re: Status of the 15mm Hammer's Slammer's Figs...

Naked Mole rats Re: Status of the 15mm Hammer's Slammer's Figs...

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 08:06:12 -0600
Subject: Naked Mole rats Re: Status of the 15mm Hammer's Slammer's Figs...

We have (still I assume?) them in the Children's zoo - um, I am glad you
like the um, little beasties so much.  Reminds me of Giant Termites (Not
a good association here in the Midwest of the USA...) given their
ability
to tunnel/chew things to pieces.

Glenn says:  "6 mm figures are my main interest.  I play them in
Historical,
Fantasy and Science Fiction.  But if you have the figures (5 mm through
54 mm,)
the  terrain and the rules... Fight's on!"
Gracias,   Glenn  -  warbeads@juno.com
The last man in the world without a web site?

On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 17:11:06 -0700 (PDT) Brian B
<greywanderer987@yahoo.com> writes:

>--- Beth.Fulton@csiro.au wrote:
>
>> Given they're obviously alien they don't absolutely
>> need to have a pointy snout like a shrew. Could just
>> be a bit more pug-nosed... like my all time
>> favourite hive species the naked mole rat ;)
>>

>http://www.lpzoo.com/tour/factsheets/mammals/naked_mole_rat.html
>>

>I LOVE these creatures!!!! They're one of the more
>popular animals at the San Diego Zoo (we had an annual
>membership when we lived down their), where they
>lovingly nickname them the "Sabre-tooth sausages."
>
>=====
>"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are
>always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts."
>
>--Bertrand Russell

>http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: Movement thoughts for FMA from Mike - my reply Next: Re: Status of the 15mm Hammer's Slammer's Figs...