Prev: Re: A review I read in MARS Next: RE: Tuffleyverse, States of Europe

[FT] ship design worksheet

From: Laserlight <laserlight@c...>
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 1999 13:09:24 -0400
Subject: [FT] ship design worksheet

If you have the FTFB ship design Excel worksheet, you may want to change
the
cell that calculates the mass cost of FTL to:

 =IF(B14=0,0, MAX(1, ROUND(0.1*B9,0)))

I've added the MAX function because otherwise a small ship can have FTL
for
zero mass due to rounding.  (Note: I've also done some other stuff to it
so
I don't guarantee the cell references above will be correct.  B9 is
ship's
mass; B14 is the input field for FTL drive).

--Chris  DeBoe	deboe@quixnet.net
www.quixtar.com / www.countdown9199.com

Prev: Re: A review I read in MARS Next: RE: Tuffleyverse, States of Europe