Prev: Movement thoughts for FMA from Mike - my reply Next: SG2 Vehicle Postings

A review I read in MARS

From: "Thomas Barclay" <Thomas.Barclay@s...>
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 1999 22:20:31 -0400
Subject: A review I read in MARS

I read a review of FB written by our inestimable Mr. Goodall. Nice
work! Kind of easy to read. Good magazine. I plan to get me a
subscription. Anything that devotes even partial effort to covering FT
gets my nod. Mind you, I have to convince them to cover some SG2 stuff
too :)

And.... if I understand from their mailing address
(ursa@direct.ca)...they must be Canucks!

This might be old news (the FB has been out a while) but I just saw
the issue (never even seen the mag before) in (of all places) my
optometrists office. But I thought I'd give the kudos in the public
forum.

Thomas Barclay
Software UberMensch
xwave solutions
(613) 831-2018 x 3008

Prev: Movement thoughts for FMA from Mike - my reply Next: SG2 Vehicle Postings