Prev: Re: Thursday GenCon Photos are up. Next: [FT] Islamic Federation ships

Over There!

From: "Scott Case" <tgunner@h...>
Date: Sat, 07 Aug 1999 04:45:20 PDT
Subject: Over There!

Hi All,

I'm going on vacation in a few weeks to London- to visit my girlfriend
and
some other friends. However, I don't just want to spend the WHOLE time
site
seeing- I want to catch a game over there too!

Anybody over there want to do some gaming while I'm in country?

I may or may not have my own forces with me (makes me wonder how customs

will handle an American national trying to bring a reinforced armored
battalion into London Heathrow.. ;), but I'll see what I can do.

I'll be in country from September 23 through October 6. Odds are that
Becca
will have me for the whole of the first week, but she is doing the
University thing and will be busy... just long enough for me to catch a
few
games :)

Any takers?

Scott

Prev: Re: Thursday GenCon Photos are up. Next: [FT] Islamic Federation ships