Prev: Re: counter sheet back-up Next: Re: Re:counter sheet back-up

Re: counter sheet back-up

From: Nyrath the nearly wise <nyrath@c...>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 1999 06:19:01 -0400
Subject: Re: counter sheet back-up

Donald Hosford wrote:

> Do so! Do so!
>  (Have a copy of Warp War counters to scan? I could use a replacement
> set...)
>
> A thought just occured to me...  In some games, like Ogre/Gev, ect.
this
> would allow one to add MORE counters to a game, for those really big
> scenarios.  (One game I have "Vector 3", one of SPI's space combat
games,
> in order to do scenarios larger than 6 ships on a side, required an
> additional set.)

	Sorry, I don't have an unpunched WarpWar counter set,
	but you might be able to use the VMap tileset bitmap.

	I did make a new Triplanetary counter sheet with
	additional counters not included in the original game.
	It is available at
	http://www.sjgames.com/triplan/

	Be sure you get the sheet marked "by Winchell Chung"

Prev: Re: counter sheet back-up Next: Re: Re:counter sheet back-up