Prev: Re: [FT] SM Magazines Next: Re: [OT] The Ythri

RE: Renegade Legion

From: "Hedglin, Nils A" <nils.a.hedglin@i...>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 15:54:45 -0700
Subject: RE: Renegade Legion

Hey, is this Aron Clark of Todd & Aron Clark?  This is Nils, Tom Foss'
friend.  What have you been doing?  I haven't seen you around for a
while,
but then last weekend was 1st time I'd been to a Cupertino game day in
probably about a year.	I just ran a DSII game last night.  It was the
3rd
English Civil War between the Royalist supporting the monarchy & the
Parlaimentarians supporting the Prime Minster who just tried to abolish
the
monarchy.  It went well, but it was all over in 2 turns after some
extremely
effective artillery took most of the attacking Roylists out.
Later,
Nils