Prev: Full Metal AAR and Other Thoughts Next: Re: [FT] SM Magazines

Re: Anyone going to ConQuest in september?

From: Matthew Seidl <seidl@v...>
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 1999 09:32:09 -0600
Subject: Re: Anyone going to ConQuest in september?

On Wed, 4 Aug 1999 18:57:28 -0700, Michael Brown writes:
>I will be there, probably Friday night, Saturday and Sunday.  Do you
need a
>ride from the Airport?

I'm actually living in Palo Alto for another month or so, so no. :)

And with the number of people saying they're going to be there, its
sounding interesting.  Maybe we should all try and agree on a dinner
date or some such.  Get to meet the other people on the list and all.

-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@cs.colorado.edu
   =-=
=-= Graduate Student			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
-=- http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/Home.html 	 -Morrow Quotes
   =-=
=-= http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/lawsuit
   -=-

Prev: Full Metal AAR and Other Thoughts Next: Re: [FT] SM Magazines