Prev: Re: Phase Conjugate mirrors Next: Re: Full Metal AAR and more FMA thoughts

Combat Walkers - Chasis arrangement

From: "Eli Arndt" <emu2020@h...>
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 1999 05:15:25 PDT
Subject: Combat Walkers - Chasis arrangement

Hello all,

Well, I was doing some tinkering and I realised that for CWs some chasis

types don't justify the +1 to signature.  As a quick modifier to the
rules I
came up with the following adjustment.

Standard Chasis - All standard rules apply.

Linear Chasis - These designs are those that stand low on multiple legs.

They are comparable in height to other vehicles in their class and as
such
have the same signature.  The trade off for these is that they mount
weapons
in conventional configurations.  this means that they do not get the
mounting and firing arc bonuses that other Combat Walkers do.

It's a quicky but it closes the gap in some designs that don't seem to
fit
the rules.

Eli

Prev: Re: Phase Conjugate mirrors Next: Re: Full Metal AAR and more FMA thoughts