Prev: RE: Anyone going to ConQuest in september? Next: RE: Anyone going to ConQuest in september?

Re: Full Metal AAR and more FMA thoughts

From: ScottSaylo@a...
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 23:41:16 EDT
Subject: Re: Full Metal AAR and more FMA thoughts

jon@gzero.dungeon.com writes:

<< to him, the two activations
 would have been contiguous (I think that's the word?) and he will
actually
 have been running all the time - not stopping for a minute and standing
 there while people shoot at him!

Quite true - we are speaking of interlocking impulses here and
everything
happening at once - which makes for a good skirmish game. Another nice
feature of doing it this way is that the close assault takes place as
many
tiny waves instead of one big one and the assault doesn't crash home so
much
as arrive by individuals.

Prev: RE: Anyone going to ConQuest in september? Next: RE: Anyone going to ConQuest in september?