Prev: SGII: Battle Report Next: Re: SGII: Battle Report

[OT] The Ythri

From: "Say what you will about me! I comprehend very little of it anyway. (The Tick)" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 1999 09:26:23 -0500 (EST)
Subject: [OT] The Ythri

A month or so ago a side topic of a thread came up about an old
Metagaming Concepts game called "The Ythri". After I mentioned
that I had a copy of the game two people asked me (one private,
one on the list) if it would be possible for me to scan the cover
of the game in. I finally was able to arrange this and said cover
image is now viewable at:

    http://scivax.stsci.edu/~kochte/ythri.jpg

Can't keep it up there for long. So go look while ya can! :)

M 'we came, we saw, we got our butts kicked' k
-
Daune: "How can you be asleep and getting ready at the same time?"

Indy: "I'm multi-tasking..."

Prev: SGII: Battle Report Next: Re: SGII: Battle Report