Prev: Re: [FT] Fighter question I'm confused Next: Re: [OT] Ironclads and Tanks and Such

Re: Heavy Fighters

From: Roger Books <books@m...>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 10:33:17 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Heavy Fighters

Well,

  I think I would have to fight the +1 on rerolls, otherwise I should
get the same thing with shields (ignore 4's).  I don't think we
really want to go down that rather complicated path.

  Wait, I'm using weapon X and that gets +2, but I'm using defense
Y so I get -1 to that, and I have special armour Z which gets me
a -1 to all incoming damage so your re-roll bonus is bogus.

Roger Books

Prev: Re: [FT] Fighter question I'm confused Next: Re: [OT] Ironclads and Tanks and Such