Prev: Re: [FT] Sensors Next: Re: [FT] Fighter question

Re: [OT] Ironclads and Tanks and Such

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 00:03:44 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [OT] Ironclads and Tanks and Such

On Mon, 2 Aug 1999, Alan E and Carmel J Brain wrote:

> Brian Burger wrote:
> >
> > You need to get yourself over to "Major General Tremorden
Rederring's
> > Colonial Wargames Page" at <http://zeitcom/majgen/>
>
> ...and for those of us whose browsers do not automatically insert www.
> and .com, that's http://www.zeitcom.com/majgen/

Right - sorry about that. I'll change the various links on my website
tonight...so much for my lecturing a friend on the importance of
cross-browser HTML coding...<thumps head>...

Brian (yh728@victoria.tc.ca)
-DS2/SG2/FR!/HOTT-
		   - http://warbard.iwarp.com/games.html -
-SciFi & Fantasy Wargaming House Rules, Photos, GWAutobasher, & more-