Prev: Re: Combat Walkers Next: RE: [FT] Fighter question

RE: [FT] Fighter question

From: Kelvin <kx.henderson@q...>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 1999 10:40:19 +1000
Subject: RE: [FT] Fighter question

I think what Beth was asking was whether or not the enhanced damage roll
applies to the actual re-roll (i.e. re-rolled damage uses the better
Attack
Fighter roll rather than the standard), not if the re-roll is on a 5 or
6
instead of a 6.

If this is what you were asking, Beth, I'd say YES!  They are better
then
normal fighters and you pay the extra for them, so if you are lucky
enough
to roll a natural 6, then the better rolling also applies to the
re-roll.

-Kelvin....

	 "Of course I'm paranoid!
       Everyone's trying to kill me."
>No.  A natural 6 is required for a reroll.  This applies to
interceptors as
>well.
>I think it's covered in the FT FAQ, but don't have the address handy.
>
>Neath Southern Skies
>http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/

MT