Prev: RE: [FT] Fighter question Next: Re: Combat Walkers

RE: [FT] Fighter question

From: Aaron Teske <ateske@H...>
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 1999 20:31:17 -0400
Subject: RE: [FT] Fighter question

At 10:09 AM 8/2/99 +1000, you wrote:
>No.  A natural 6 is required for a reroll.  This applies to
interceptors as
>well.
>I think it's covered in the FT FAQ, but don't have the address handy.

I don't think that's what Beth was asking -- it sounds more like what
she
wanted to know was whether the attack fighters' effective +1 to the die
roll is effective on a re-roll.  Seeing as the rules say "any damage
done
by the reroll die is counted exactly as for normal damage by that weapon
type" (p.5) I'd agree with her.  (With the rules' caveat for no shields
present, of course.)  Another reason to fear attack fighters, I
guess....

MT
>> and doesn't mention anything to the contrary in FB. After a die roll
>> decide the situation, we went with Yes, but what do you guys think?

					Aaron Teske
					ateske@HICom.net
LAUNCH DAY!
A totally unprovoked attack on peaceful neighbors. Must be the race
file. Does strange things.
		--Rick Kucejko, on the War Monger PRT in Stars!

Prev: RE: [FT] Fighter question Next: Re: Combat Walkers