Prev: Re: [FT] Vector Move question Next: Re: [OT] Ironclads and Tanks and Such

Re: [FT] Fleet Book ship construction sheet v0.4

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <schoon@a...>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 1999 08:14:52 -0700
Subject: Re: [FT] Fleet Book ship construction sheet v0.4

>FYI,
>To anyone who is using the Fleet Book ship construction sheet v0.4
(Excel
>spreadsheet) by Jared Noble:
>I have found an error in the spreadsheet. On any weapon with a choice
of
>number of arcs (Class 2+, Pulse Torpedo, etc.), the spreadsheet does
not
>multiply the mass for extra arcs by the number of weapons.

Actually, as I designed the original, it was intentional. That way you
could buy "sets" of extra arcs, and assign them to the weapon you
wanted.
Otherwise all your Class 3 batteries would have to have the same arcs.

Schoon

Prev: Re: [FT] Vector Move question Next: Re: [OT] Ironclads and Tanks and Such