Prev: Re: [FT] Vector Move question Next: Re: "Combat Walkers"

Off to GenCon

From: "Dean Gundberg" <dean.gundberg@n...>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 17:17:22 -0500
Subject: Off to GenCon

GenCon is now less than a week away but I'll be leaving soon to visit
the
mother-in-law for a few days on the way to Milwaukee.  I'll be taking
pictures of the con, the games, and all the cool miniatures I can find,
including the new ones for sale (Noble Armada, B5Wars and B5 Fleet
Action).
Mark Siefert has agreed to post some pics nightly on the Unofficial FT
WWW
page (that is still a go, right Mark?) so start looking late next
Wednesday
night as the pre-con gatherings start off the fun and gaming.

Before I take off I'll also forward the ship control sheets for my
Sci-Fi
Crossover and Galactic 500: Vector Thrust Racing games to Brian Bell so
he
can host them on his page.

Later,
Dean

Prev: Re: [FT] Vector Move question Next: Re: "Combat Walkers"